Saturday, June 6, 2009

Conforming

Just like most, I wanna be cool! It's probably my number one goal in life, besides reaching five feet tall and driving the whole Loop 202. With that in mind I believe that starting this blog will help me to accomplish all of my goals and wildest dreams. I hope this blog will continually enlighten whoever so chooses to view it. At this point I would like to introduce myself.....

Five Fascinating Things About the One and Only Me
1. I love to write, write, and write some more. So watch out.
2. I can sleep anywhere. My favorite nap spot is under my piano.
3. I am the world's biggest moocher. Drinks, food... especially food.
4. UofA is the only school that can make you proud to be a freshman once again.
5. I am in the process of finding a new companion. Most likely a beta fish....

In closing I would like to add "I am free of all prejudices, I hate everyone equally."
- W.C. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment