Friday, May 27, 2011

Best Buy

I think that I don't get out enough in Tucson. Reason being, every time I come home to Gilbert, running errands with my parents is one of my favorite things to do. Sadly, going to Target, Sam's Club, and Wal-mart excites me; and my mother rolls her at me throughout the whole experience. Today, my dad needed some cord with ends that we didn't have in the massive box of cords in the office. Of course I volunteered with more enthusiasm than necessary to go to Best Buy with him. While we were there, he couldn't find it. Although I suggested plenty of cords that looked cordy enough for our needs, they were never THE ONE. My dad found a salesperson while I messed around with a touchscreen printer that I accidentally made print and completely embarrassed myself with. As I caught up with my dad, he was talking to the hottest man/salesperson/homosapien I had ever lain eyes upon. Seriously, I could barely stop staring. I could go into detail of his perfectly bronzed skin, chiseled chin, light blue eyes, and wonderfully tousled sandy blonde hair; but I won't. As we were walking out of the store, my dad said to me, "He was attractive wasn't he?" My dad has good taste in men.

"It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly." -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment