Saturday, May 14, 2011

Unfun

Well folks, it's that time of year again when I have time to blog. I decided to come home and grace my family with my presence for a week or so. My sister told me I looked fat. I do love her. I'd like to take a minute and reflect on this past semester. I will hereby be labeling this past semester as the UNFUN semester of my college career. A lot of things exploded in my face, and I feel like I did not accomplish as much as I would have liked. I'll have to spend this summer catching up and restarting. I guess that's life, living and learning the hard way. Oi. How is that for a depressing blog post eh?

"Success is simply a matter of luck, ask any failure." -Earl Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't be sad! We have all had that semester. Mine was last winter. But just think, on August 13th-20th, we will be in San Diego having the best week in the whole world! so uh... YAY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete